In partnership with The Washington State Commission on African American Affairs and The Smilow Clubhouse Boys and Girls Club at Rainier Vista/ SYVPI SE Network will host “ADVOCACY TRAINING FOR REAL PEOPLE”
- Learn how to interact with elected officials
- Getting your Voice Heard in Olympia
- Understanding how the school board works
SPECIAL GUEST: Seattle Council Member Tim Burgess AND Seattle School Board Rep Betty
- Event: Advocacy Training for Real People
- Date: Saturday, January 8, 2010
- Time: 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Location: Smilow Clubhouse Rainier Vista Branch| Boys and Girls Club
- RSVP: http://www.caa.wa.gov/archives/events/AdvocacyTraining.shtml
This is a unique FREE training that we hope you are able to attend.
Continental breakfast, Lunch, drinks, door prizes, certificate, and more!
ALL are welcome but space is limited so Click on the link to RSVP immediately if you are interested in attending.
Please help me spread the word by forwarding this invitations to others who you think would like to attend and have them. Here is the event flyer:
Advocacy Training Flyer