CHAMPS (Connecting Opportunities Networking & Navigating Effective Communities Together – CONNECT OUTREACH) is greatly eager and excited to enhance and serve Southeast Seattle people of color in collaboration with Grace Apostolic Temple, Bishop Roland Hairston and YOU.
- Do you have a passion for the well-being of people of color in Southeast Seattle?
- Do you need a place to provide outreach to youth, young adults and/or families?
- Do you want to see more resource service opportunities in Southeast Seattle?
- Are you frustrated with the increase of violence in Southeast Seattle?
- Do you want to make a difference in Southeast Seattle Community?
Well if you answered yes to 2 of the 5 questions above, GATC has approximately 10,000 square feet of space for outreach services. WE have an opportunity to come together in one common place with one common vision, and that is to bring resources and services to people of color.
- Event: CONNECT OUTREACH
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 13, 2010
- Time: 10 am to 1 pm
- Location: Grace Apostolic Temple Church (6718 MLK Jr. Way S, Seattle, WA 98118)
Due to the wide range of support services needed in the community we are hoping that YOU will partnership and/or fund us in order that we can provide resources and services in Southeast Seattle. We’re not here to re-invent services, we want to expand services from central and north Seattle to the southeast area.
The attached flyer is informing you of efforts to collaborate with community to render services to the Southeast Seattle. It is our hope you will find an interest in learning more about our efforts and/or help SPREAD THE WORD.
This meeting is an opportunity to show innovative ways to bring resources and services to the community. It will include an introduction from CHAMPS, GATC and other interested community members, churches and grass root organizations. If at that time you’re interested our hope is that you will tour the facilities and make a commitment to support our efforts in this project.
For more information contact: Danielle Jackson, CHAMPS CEO/Founder at (206) 931-2119 or email@example.com