1 BUNCH COLLARD GREENS
1 BUNCH KALE
3 STALKS WUSHONy
1 LARGE CARROTS
1 CUP SHITAKE MUSHROOMS
1 CRANBERRY POTATO
2 RED SHALLOTS
¼ c SOY SAUCE
2 tbl HONEY
1 tsp GARLIC POWDER
1 tsp ONION POWDER
1 tsp FRESH GINGER
3 TBL SESAME OIL
- In a large bowl combine all marinade ingredients, blend or add to glass mason jar with top on, shake vigorously until combined, Set aside.
- Wash and pat dry all vegetables.
- Chop potatoes into small chopped pieces, add to small bowl.
- Next, slice red shallots, mushrooms, add to large bowl and set aside.
- Peel Wushon, chop into small diced pieces, add to large bowl with vegetables.
- Rough chop kale into bite size pieces, add to large bowl, add ½ marinade to vegetables, place top on bowl and shake or massage 2 minutes or until coated.
- In a large saute pan, add 2 tbl sesame oil and 2 tbl water to pan with potatoes, saute until soft, about 5 minutes, add remaining vegetables, saute for 3 minutes, add 2 – 3 tbl marinade, saute for 2-3 more minutes or until potatoes are completely cooked.
- Remove, add filling into collard green leaf, wrap and enjoy.