Powerful Voices is hosting its 2nd Annual Girlvolution Conference this Saturday, April 2nd 2011.
Come to learn about social justice and be inspired by nine youth leaders in our community!
- NOH8: Homophobia and Bullying
- All His Love & Glory: Why girls get involved in sex trafficking
- Sexualization Nation
- Uh oh…baby! A Look into Teen Pregnancy
- Teen Abusive Relationships
- And many more…
- Event: Girlvolution Conference
- Date: Saturday, April 2nd
- Time: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Location: Asian Counseling & Referral Center (3639 Martin Luther King Junior South, Seattle, WA 98144)
- Cost: This event is free for youth to attend; $12 for Adult tickets online or $15 at the door
See the flyer attached to learn more or email Devon De Leña, Community Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.860.1026.
Powerful Voices fosters adolescent girls’ development by providing programs and promoting social justice so girls can realize their dreams, engage their communities and shape a better world.