Keeping Your Property Safe & Crime-Free
This workshop is for managers who want to brush up on their management skills and for people who have no previous experience being a landlord.
Come learn how to-
- Prevent illegal activity and identify illegal behavior
- Screen applications fairly and legally.
- Create excellent rental agreements
- Deal with problems before they escalate
- Avoid situations that lead to difficult evictions
- Work with your residents to make your property a great place to live
- Learn about recent changes to landlord/tenant laws
- Event: Landlord Training Workshop
- Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: $40 per person, which includes a comprehensive
- Location: The 2100 Building (2100 24th Ave South. Seattle WA, 98144)
Landlord Manual, beverages, pastries, and fruit.
Register Here or by calling 206-323-9666
Sponsor: Seattle Neighborhood Group