The second of a series of workshops related to the Rainier Beach Neighborhood Plan Update will take place on Tuesday, June 28, 2011, at South Shore K-8 School.
Come and bring your neighbors!
- Event: Neighborhood Plan Update Workshop #2
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011
- Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Location: South Shore K-8 School (4800 S. Henderson Street)
- Bake sale sponsored by South Shore PTSA
Here are some of the things we have heard from you so far!
In March of this year, you and over 500 of your neighbors shared what makes Rainer Beach your neighborhood of choice, what’s important to keep, what’s missing, and what needs the City’s attention. We heard that Rainier Beach should be:
- Rich in cultural and physical resources, but with better ways to link people, organizations, public institutions and places.
- A resilient and interconnected neighborhood with diverse households, supported by strong social and cultural institutions and services.
- A neighborhood that provides access to the resources necessary to life safe, healthy lives.
- A natural and man-made environment that promotes individual and community health.
Rainier Beach Neighborhood Update Planning website: http://www.seattle.gov/dpd/Planning/Neighborhood_Planning/
For more information: email@example.com.