Volunteer this year at NW Folklife, for community hours or just for fun. Middle and high school students can earn community service hours, meet people, learn more about greater community arts and culture, and meet lots of new people including musicians, dancers, poets, and artists!
See the NW Folklife Website for additional information.
As a thank you for volunteering your valuable time, volunteers receive:
- A volunteer-only commemorative button
- Access to our hospitality area
- 10% discount on merchandise and beer
- An invitation to the Saturday Night Participants Party on May 25th (more information to come!)
- A chance to win amazing prizes as part of our Volunteer Appreciation Program!
- And most importantly, this gives you a great chance to give back to your community and meet some amazing people and artists in the process!