Seattle Parks and Recreation invites you to participate in the planning process for the future use of the City’s Atlantic City Nursery property. Parks held an initial community meeting in December 2009 and gathered valuable community input and neighborhood priorities for this property.
This second Public Meeting will build upon the community input from the first meeting and gather comments on developed concepts. The goal is to determine the priorities for this community. By the end of the meeting the community will have provided their recommendations to Parks for the future strategy of this site.
From the recommendations made on the conceptual plans a recommendation will be made to the Parks Board.
Details: NOTE CHANGE IN LOCATION!
- Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2010
- Time: 7–8:30 p.m.
- Location: Atlantic City Nursery (5513 S. Cloverdale St.)
For More Information
- Emily Fuller, Project Planner
- 800 Maynard Ave S, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98134
- Phone: 206-684-7047
- email: email@example.com
- Project Web site: Atlantic City Nursery Project