Please join the SE Seattle PEACE Coalition, Neighborhood House, and community partners for the 4th Annual SE Seattle Community Forum: Make Your Voice Heard!
Bring your whole family! A multi-cultural dinner, interpreters and childcare will be provided.
This will be a chance to dialogue with parents, youth, policy makers and service providers in SE Seattle about how to keep kids safe, healthy, happy, and drug free so they can learn.
- Event: 4th Annual SE Seattle Community Forum: Make Your Voice Heard!
- Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Time: 5:30 pm to 8 pm
- Location: El Centro de la Raza (2524 16th Avenue South)
- Cost: FREE!
Special session for teens:
Helping Young People to “Walkaway” from Drugs and Violence by Seattle’s own Michael Passian
- Joe McDermott, King County Councilmember and Chair King County Board of Health
- Eric Pettigrew – 37th District State Representative
- Ruthann Kurose – Board Member WA Liquor and Cannabis Board
- Judge J. Wesley Saint Clair – King County Superior Court
- Scott Neal – Tobacco Prevention Manager, Public Health – Seattle & King County
- Jimmy Hung – King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- Sheila Capestany – Strategic Advisor for Children and Youth, King County
- Tanya Kim – Legislative Assistant to Councilmember John Okamoto
SE Seattle PEACE Coalition, Asian Counseling and Referral Services (ACRS), APICAT, El Centro De La Raza, Center for Multi-Cultural Health, Neighborhood House, Healthy King County Coalition, King County Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Program, WA State Department of Social and Health Services, Puget Sound Educational Service District, Seattle Public Schools and other partners