See most recent updates here.
Increased bystander intervention; neighborhood centered restorative justice; increased language diversity in print, media, neighborhood signage and community policing.
Join with residents and existing organizations to enhance, expand, and/or develop programs and activities that ensure a safe and securing neighborhood.
- Seattle Youth Violence Prevention Initiative
- Education on youth culture and mentoring
- Pre-arrest diversion program funding
- Public Safety Communications – RBC, RBBWG, SECPC, SPD, RVPSP
- Opposition to density at light rail stations
Other Projects to Watch
- The Defender Association Racial Disparity Project
- Seattle Neighborhood Group
- Post Prison Education Program
- People of Color Against AIDS Network (CURB)
- King County District 2