If you have physical damage to your home and/or business from the recent windstorm, please report it to your local emergency management agency listed at this link: http://www.emd.wa.gov/myn/myn_contact_info.shtml.

Business owners who suffered economic losses from the windstorm should report that, too.

This initial damage information will be compiled and assessed to determine if individuals and/or businesses in the state may qualify for federal assistance in recovering from this storm.

Please direct questions to the Washington State Emergency Management Division at 1-800-562-6108