RBAC’s logo represents the core values and the context in which the organization takes action.
It symbolizes 3 concepts that underline RBAC’s commitment to the neighborhood:
- The street intersection. RBAC takes root in the neighborhood plan, and the street corner is where community gets together, for a Back-2-School Bash or a corner greeters.
- The mosaic. 4 colored tiles representing the neighborhood diversity.
- The 4 action areas:
- A Place for Everyone (blue)
- Lifelong Learning (black)
- A Beautiful Safe Place (Orange)
- Grow Food to Develop Healthy Industry (green).