Gather your family & neighbors and identify the area that you think needs a little sprucing up. May 14th is the date and the tools and supplies will be provided by the City: gloves, safety vests, paint, shovels, rakes, garbage bags and other equipment.
Volunteer projects include litter pick up, invasive plant removal, storm drain stenciling, graffiti removal, and general area beautification.
Children & Youth are Encouraged to Participate w/ Adult Supervision.
- Event: Rainier Beach Neighborhood Association Spring Clean Up
- Date: Saturday, May 14, 2011
- Check-in Location & Tool Pick-up: RB United Methodist Church
- Time: 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. (Start w/Continental Breakfast)
- For more information or to RSVP by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick a project area and register today!