Please join us on Tuesday, May 3rd to celebrate with food, music, and a neighborhood open house.
Special Thanks to all of our Funders:
- Union Bank
- US Bank
- Washington State Housing Finance Commission
- City of Seattle – Office of Housing
- Rainier Valley Community Development Fund
- King County Housing Finance Program
- Chase Foundation
- Seattle City Light – Built Smart
- Puget Sound Energy
To find out more about HRG, visit us online
- Event: Rose Street Grand Opening
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2011
- Time: From 4:30 pm to 7 pm, Program begins at 5:00 pm
- Special Guest: Deputy Mayor Darryl Smith
- Where: 8124 Rainier Ave S., Seattle, WA 98118
Limited parking will be available in the garage. To access, turn east onto Rose Street from Rainier, left onto Wasbash Ave S, right again onto Rose Street, and left into the alley east of the building.
Located along bus routes: #7 from Downtown, #9 from Capitol Hill/First Hill, and #106 from Renton.