You are invited to attend a meeting with Seattle Parks and Recreation Late Night staff regarding community support/involvement at the Late Night Program at Rainier Beach High School.
- EVENT: Community Involvement Meeting
- DATE: Monday, May 23, 2011
- TIME: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- LOCATION: Rainier Community Center (4600 38th Ave. S, Seattle, WA 98118)
The agenda will include:
- An update on the Rainier Beach High School Late Night Program relocation
- Rainier Beach Late Night Community Food Project (CFP) including updated info from the Health Department about transporting food
- Development of GRAND FRIENDS to support Late Night programs
- Discussion: Opportunities for working with community businesses for summer support to youth and community
- Updates on Community Grants from Community Groups
This is the third in a series of ongoing connections with Seattle Parks and Recreation Late Night staff and the community to discuss community opportunities and to answer community questions.
For more information contact George Houston at email@example.com