Where’s the Beach? What’s the Beach? These are just some of the questions our community discussed during the first two Rainier Beach Neighborhood Plan Update workshops this year. We said that Rainier Beach should be a:
- Strong community, with organizations, events and programs that bring people together and serve our kids.
- Healthy individuals and families who have access to nutritious food and recreation.
- Great neighborhood with buildings and parks, safe streets, and a variety of transportation options.
Did we get it right? On October 27th the City will present the first draft of our Rainier Beach Neighborhood Plan Update for community review and input. This Open House will also include a resource fair and the South Shore K-8 PTSA will host a bake sale.
Who’s the Beach? We all have a role in making Rainier Beach a better place. So bring a friend. Bring your neighbors. Bring the kids. Our community needs us!
- Event: Rainier Beach Neighborhood Plan Update Open House
- Date: Thurs. October 27, 2011
- Time: 6 pm to 8 pm
- Location: South Shore K-8 (4800 S. Henderson Street)
Please contact Kerry Wade (206) 733-9091 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information, interpretation services, or ADA accommodations.